Thursday, November 3, 2011

Patrick Jane, you are a clever little devil aren't you?

Just so you know...there are spoilers from tonight's episode of The Mentalist in this post so do not read any further until you have watched it.

Though there isn't much to report on my Luther=Red John theory as of yet (though the fact that Red John found James Panzer so quickly points to, once again, connections in the CBI and FBI), but I would like to note that bit of genius that Pattrick used to get James (the San Joaquin Killer) off the streets. Since no one could touch him or get evidence on him, Jane prodded at his one weakness, his pride. During the interview he kept trying to put down James' high view of the killer and saying he was not comparable to Red John. His pride hurt, James said some things about Red John that Jane knew (and that I knew he knew) would draw out Red John for the kill.

Jane accomplished two things with this bit of genius. One, he got the San Joaquin Killer off of the streets. Two, Red John is back in the game. This is getting exciting. :)

0 comments:

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.