Sunday, February 5, 2012

Time Lord Vortex

I declare that YouTube is a fascinating and dangerous place that exists both within and without time...in other words I think I'm only watching a few cat videos and then five hours later (after watching basically every cat video in existence)...my brain has melted and I have ceased to exist.

I have just pulled myself out of one of the most dangerous worm holes one could ever fall in. I got sucked into a David Tennant vortex for over 3 hours (possibly over 4...I lost track of time). It started with Doctor Who scenes, then interviews, then behind the scenes stuff, then comedy show appearances, then stuff about his other stuff, then it all lead to Much Ado About Nothing and digitaltheatre.com. I would have only been at it for maybe just an hour and a half (since I was originally just watching the Doctor Who stuff) if I hadn't stumbled on one short video that sent me to the entire show it was taken from. This...was that video.



It was over from there. I couldn't stop myself from clicking on all the videos in the side bar and at the end of each clip. It was a David Tennant monsoon. Let me tell you, it was a tough vortex to climb out of but I'm glad I did cause my head is starting to hurt and everything I think is spoken in his voice in my head...everything. As I say the words I am typing now in my mind...I hear him speaking them in his outrageously amazing accent. I can't get enough of the man. Oh dear...if you don't hear from me again for a while...the vortex sucked me back in tomorrow.

Well, back to YouTube for my daily subscriptions...I can only hope I don't see another David Tennant video in the sidebar that I haven't already watched. 

Alons-y!

0 comments:

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.