Thursday, January 5, 2012

Some confessions

Alright, so it has been a little while since my last post and a few things have entered my life and become obsessions since then. I've started watching some shows like Merlin and such, but there are two particular things that I am both hesitant and excited to tell you about.

One...Vampire Diaries.




































I know I know...but it's so awesome! I honestly find this show extremely entertaining and the fact that a lot of the guys in it are super cute (really unrealistic for such a small town but I'm okay with that) only makes it better. There is one thing about this show that does bug me a little...I feel like every episode could be a season finale. I do like how they keep the action going and new things are always happening, but when every episode has a cliff hanger at the end it tends to get exhausting to watch because you get four or five episodes deep when you only planned on watching one that night.

Sadly, that was the one confession I didn't want to make. You would think this next one would make me more hesitant...but I'm actually more excited to tell you guys this. I am officially a Brony. :D
This is my pony self. I created one for each of the girls in my YouTube collab channel and this one's mine. :) I have watched all the episodes of Friendship is Magic and I am dying for it to start up again. I even bought one of the episodes to put on my iPhone for my flight to North Carolina this last weekend. I am loving it. As a child I collected My Little Ponies and now I'm starting all over again with my Twilight Sparkle throw blanket and the carry on case I painted on for the trip. Behold...My Little Carry-On.

I am such a nerd...but that's okay cause so are you.

0 comments:

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.