Wednesday, January 18, 2012

White Collar and Blue Collar

Last night was the mid-season premier of two of my favorite shows and I watched them both back to back. The first was White Collar which is continuing it's 3rd Season after a long hiatus.
The other show was the first episode of Season 3 for Justified.
Both episodes were thoroughly enjoyable. In White Collar, Burke gets to see Neal show his true colors when he finds out that he chose him and the FBI over the treasure. Definitely a heart warming moment there and the exciting thing about it is that Neal receives a letter telling him there will be a hearing in 3 months to discuss his release from the anklet. He could finally be free and I think he should be. The episode itself also resolved a lot of problems for everyone...though I kind of doubt that we won't ever see Keller again, he's too fun to hate.

In Justified, we find that Raylan, once again, ends up shooting someone in the season premiere. Even though he's on light duty (due to the gunshot he sustained in last seasons's finale) he ends up getting in trouble with an assassin. Good old Raylan, we always know he's going to shoot someone dead even when his shoulder is injured and he is significantly less good at shooting due to that fact. Also, he gets in a fight with Boyd but that's no surprise at all.

I really enjoyed both episodes and I'm extremely excited for the coming season for both.

0 comments:

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.