Thursday, May 17, 2012

WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOO!

Okay...before I type out the notes I was taking while watching the season finle of The Mentalist...I just have to get this out of my system real quick


*deep breath* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Can I just say...I don't believe that. Nope, nope. The writers are pulling one over on me. Curse them. No...I still...I just want my theory to be right. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how the rest of the show plays out. Maybe next fall will be the final season of The Mentalist.
Okay, tantrum over, here are the notes I took. They are very scattered as I just wrote random thoughts while watching the episode, but hey, it works.


Here we go...


From the start I'm suspicious of Jane's behavior. He could be breaking or he could just be acting like he is breaking. I think the latter is more likely.


He punched that cop on purpose.


Six months is a good amount of time to establish a cover. He wants to draw Red John out, turning the tables on him.


This can't end well. Red John would kill this girl just for falling in love with Jane. Also, Lisbon walking alone at night...she's crazy.


The girl...I think she might be a trick. Yep...literally 5 seconds after writing that she admits that she is a friend of Red John's. Saw that one coming ha ha.


Does Lisbon know Red John? Nah.


I knew it! He IS faking his breakdown.


Luther is talking about ane and thinking of doing a little outreach (which is EXACTLY what Red John is doing). Lisbon's words surprise him when she says Jane needs to be left alone.


Red John wants Teresa Lisbon's dead body. Interesting when combined with his encounter with Lisbon before.


Luther is surprised to see Jane when he leaves the elevator. I think Jane is going to fake Lisbon's death.


"Goo luck, Teresa. Love you." :)


It's a plan, all of it is. Rigsby is not dead, that's the John Doe.


Luther is suspicious of the whole thing. That FBI lady is back too. I don't trust her. She is going to mess things up somehow. She is going to go to Luther with this and that can't be good.


Shoot...they are getting arrested.


Red John has a good friend in the FBI. Found out when they did.


It's a decoy (the car) he won't be in there.


OH. MY. GOSH!


Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Curse them. I wanted it to be him so bad. I still want to think it's him, like he's not really dead. Why didn't he struggle more, try to warn Jane? I really hope/want to believe we haven't seen the last of Luther Wainright. That seemed too...I don't know, rushed and weird. They didn't lead up to it at all, it was just suddenly Luther in the car bleeding. Nothing to suggest how they got a hold of him etc. If Luther isn't Red John he is still involved somehow and probably still alive...but I still really really really really want him to be Red John. Nothing will satisfy me after my brilliant theory. I am so disappointed right now. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH. Well...we'll just wait and see. I hope they don't make me wait a whole entire other season for new revelations (big ones). Dumb writers. :/ You know what...you know what...I'm writing the rest of the episodes for them and they will ALL be about Red John. Yep...it's a plan.

2 comments:

Stu said...

I dont know if my comment will ever reach you. This is my first day when I`m reading your theorys. I have to admit that I have thought the same thing all along in this season( that red john is Luther ) but still I`m more and more convinced that with my first theory where the old CBI boss who retired is the real powerfull red john behind this, although I cannot put him in the scene ( " tiger tiger burning bright.. " ) because the man in fragile structured.. Still your theory that Luther is the guy may be right that hi has faked his death, because the writers clearly lead the viewers see it the way its Luther in the final episodes and now we think that he cannot be him anymore. ( I m not from US so dont mind my misspelling ) I m Still strongly convinced that it is the old CBI boss.. it is just a feeling , which is also based on that he has many times been the bad guy in other searies..

Breanna said...

Yeah, I really want to be right but even if I'm wrong I'll be happy as long as they make it a good one. I hate when the hero doesn't even know the person who is supposed to be their nemesis, I want a familiar face not one we've never seen before. As for the spelling mistakes, don't sweat it. :D

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.