Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Event

Though I have been trying my hardest to avoid it... I started watching The Event. The funny thing is it's frustrating yet addictive. I told my friend that their goal was to make it more confusing than lost while keeping it just as addictive. Then I mentioned that it was like the producers took Lost, Caprica, 24, and Flash Forward and made a super show baby out of them all. The best part is... she told me that there is an ad that says "Lost and 24 had a baby...The Event." No Way! If anyone can find this ad for me, I will love them forever. Breanna out. Talk at you later nerdies.

0 comments:

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.