Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Columbus Day

Today we commemorate a man that has forever changed my life and most likely yours. His accomplishments have brought to life a world of wonder and amazement that I could not live without. Had Christopher Columbus not sailed a glorious new ship of creativity and magic in his attempt to take a popular Children's book and make it into a Hollywood hit, my life would be a misery.

Though he only directed the first two Harry Potter films, he started something that cannot be stopped. The world of Harry Potter will live on in infamy and will shelter all those children who are forgotten or who feel out of place. Christopher Columbus has truly done this nation (nay, this world) a great good.

That is why today has been selected as a day to honor him and his many accomplishments... what? What do you mean that's not the right Chris Colo? What? Who cares about some guy who sailed a boat, lots of people sail boats. 1492?! That was so frikin long ago whocaresthat'sdumbhedoesn'tdeserveadayIthinkyouneedtogetoveritandliveinthetimesjeez!

Where was I... oh yes. Without Home Alone, Mrs. Doubtfire, Bicentennial Man, Percy Jackson, and expecially Harry Potter, my life would not be the same. Thank you Christopher Columbus.

From Harry Potter nerds everywhere, we solute you!

0 comments:

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.