Saturday, October 23, 2010

I just died of excitement!!!!


Okay so first off, it is very exciting that the cast for The Hobbit has now been confirmed but what makes it twice as exciting is that Richard Armitage is set to play Thorin Oakenshield. Okay if you know me well, you know that I am completely obsessed with BBC's show Robin Hood and aside from my true love, Jonas Armstrong (Robin), there was another actor in that show that I found down right dreamy.

Richard Armitage
Richard Armitage, who plays Guy of Gisborne (the Sheriff's right hand man), is an amazing actor and he is quite good looking (though he will never be as amazing in my eyes as Jonas Armstrong is).

Jonas Armstrong as Robin Hood
Anywho, the point is...when I saw his picture among those casted for the movie...I SCREAMED! I didn't scream out loud, that would be girly. No...I did that silent scream like when you are up reading late at night and something happens in the book that you had guessed or that you were so excited about so you just kind of scream really quietly. Yeah.

I LOVE Lord of the Rings and I LOVE Robin Hood and now those too loves are colliding in such a fantastic way. I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED! LOOK AT ME, TYPING IN ALL CAPS...IT'S NOT EVEN CAPS LOCK DAY ANYMORE!!!!

Well...I am just going to go scream "OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!" into my pillow for the next hour or so. Peace out nerdies!

Click here for more information on the casting

0 comments:

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.