Sunday, October 3, 2010

J. K. Rowling, a role model

Like a good Harry Potter nerd, I watched all of J. K. Rowling's interview with Oprah and I have to stay that my view of her has changed a little. I have always loved her (she is one of the authors who inspired me to be a writer) but I used to think she was a little stuck up. I think, from this interview, I have found that she is not.

Rowling is a very classy, intelligent lady who has learned a lot from her life. She has taken what she has learned and passed it on, through Harry, to her readers and that is just so wonderful. My story will never be as amazing as hers, but I hope to emulate her strength in my own struggles to become an author.

Below I have embedded all 6 parts of the interview. Enjoy nerdies! :)











0 comments:

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.