Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mentalist theory update (a small one)

Spoilers (of course).

So Agent Darcy is going to try and prove Jane to be a follower of Red John huh? Well she has her work cut out for her. More importantly, however, why did Jane's boss react so strangely? He laughed when she called Jane a psychopath but then when she accused Jane of working with Red John he seemed more reserved and somewhat amused. Of course he then calmly says he will cooperate fully. His reactions to these situations are always so strange and they keep bringing him back into things when he isn't entirely needed there as the boss. I don't doubt my theory as of yet, it still stands. If you don't yet know what my theory is and you want to know, the following are the few posts I have made so far involving this theory. It's ordered from the most recent post to the first post (the actual theory).

Red John theory updates galore!

Red John theory update

Patrick Jane, you are a clever little devil aren't you?

No new Mentalist theory news

Mentalist theory update

O_O (the theory)

0 comments:

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.