Friday, October 14, 2011

Mentalist Theory Update

I am going to go back and re-watch all the mentalist episodes (for fun) to get to know Red John again and see if he fits into my theory about his identity. I will be posting my thoughts on those episodes as well as the new ones though I will bunch the old ones into a few posts while each new episode will have it's own post. Before I get started watching, however, I did have one random thought. I remember when Red John somehow convinced that other "Psychic" lady, the red head Jane kind of liked, that she was dead. The interesting thing about Luther is that he majored in psychology. Convincing someone they were a ghost would take a strong knowledge of how the mind works and how it can be bent. Someone with a Psychological background and connections with the CBI and other police departments is who we are looking for (I'll go into more details later). So far...my theory is looking pretty good. :)

0 comments:

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.