Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The wonders of Netflix

I think that there is something I need to admit to you guys...I have been spending a lot of time watching a Japanese show called "Playful Kiss" on Netflix. I walked into my sister's room and she was watching it, I sat down for a minute and that was it. How can a show so dramatic, ridiculous (yet hilarious), and frustrating be so hard to stop watching?!

The interesting thing about watching Japanese shows (like anime) is that their culture is so different so there are moments when some context doesn't make sense with the translation of what they are saying (or it does but their words seem harsher than the characters seem to take them). Then, of course, there is the fact that they are actually speaking Japanese. The odd thing about it is...you kind of forget they aren't speaking English after a while.

Anyway...confession done. I had better go see if my sister is watching a new episode without me. It's basically all we have done today (other than yard work...gross). Hopefully I can do something more productive tonight like working on music or on my Harry Potter poster. ;)

Peace out nerdies!

P.S. I know your curious so you should just go watch the show. As dramatic as it can get, it is also wildly hilarious. ;)

0 comments:

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.