Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Music

You know...my tastes in music are so random. There are all sorts of artists I love to listen to to the point that I enjoy almost everything (aside from scremo and hard rap). The odd thing is, however, that there is one genre of music that I enjoy that really doesn't fit my personality at all. Yeah I'm a YouTube nerd (which actually got me into the music) but I am also a sweet, fun loving, some what quiet person...yet I listen to Dubstep/Electronic type stuff (esp. Deadmau5). How weird is that? One thing is for sure, my mom would hate this music, she can't even stand the bass in Party Rock Anthem (another song I flippin love...maybe that's why I love Dubstep so much...the bass). Well...maybe I can get you hooked too. Here's a couple of my favorites.











0 comments:

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.