Friday, October 7, 2011

Zombies!

As a true nerd and zombie enthusiast, I have (of course) been obsessed with the new series "The Walking Dead." The sad thing is...I get scared really easily but I am so in love with the story I just can't stop. I watched the first season as it came out and I have been waiting forever and ever and ever for the second season. Lately I have been wanting to get the first season so I could watch it again. No more waiting.

Just barely, I logged onto Netflix to start watching some more random Japanese shows (we finished Playful Kiss today) and I about screamed (whether it was a happy scream or a terrified scream is something you are going to have to imagine for yourself because I'm not telling). The first season of "The Walking Dead" is now available for streaming. I was already excited enough that season 3 of "Lie to  Me" and season 5 of "Psych" were added and now I am twice as excited.

Netflix...I love you.

0 comments:

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.