Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Once Upon A Time

I was about to do a bit of reading and then go to bed when I happened upon Hulu (well I went there on purpose) and I found the pilot episode of the new show "Once Upon A Time." I completely forgot it was supposed to premier yesterday. Needless to say I was super excited and watched it.

Initially some of the graphics seemed a bit cheesy and such but I got over it quickly. As a fan of Sci Fi series' and low budget films and such I can usually overlook it easily. I'm glad I did. I think this is going to be a fun new show. I love all the connections to fairy tales as well as the connections in the real world from the old world (if that makes sense).

I'm already intrigued about where the story is going to go. Whenever a show or movie can give me that weird fluttery feeling in my stomach, I know it's going to be a good one (as long as they don't screw it up). So...even though I already have way too many shows on my plate and I know that this is going to send me spiraling into an obsession with fairy tales(especially since I've already found myself drawn to the new show Grimm as well, even though I did only see that extended preview of it), I have decided to add this show to my queue.

This should be fun...and magical. ;)

0 comments:

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.