Friday, October 28, 2011

Grimm

So I finally did get the chance to see the full pilot episode of Grimm and let me tell you...this is exciting. So far I am really enjoying the show. The acting is great, the story line is intriguing, and add on the fact that I totally guessed that (spoiler alert) his boss at the police station was a bad guy (when I watched the 20 minute extended preview of it a few days ago) and found out I was right at the end of the episode, and you've got yourself a loyal fan to the show.

I have always loved fairy tales and different takes on them (Beastly, 10th Kingdom, Tin Man, Alice, Jack and the Beanstalk the Real Story, etc.) hence why I am also starting to enjoy "Once Upon a Time." As far as over all quality and potential, however, Grimm takes the cake (if by cake I mean one laced with a dose of magic and prepared by the careful hands of one who knows their trade well...if by one who knows their trade I mean the staff of the show). I highly suggest that you watch the pilot episode. If you love fairy tales, new and interesting shows, and cute cops who have extraordinary abilities...you'll love this.

0 comments:

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.