Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's been a while

Well, little update. According to Pottermore I am actually not a Hufflepuff (I was just getting used to the idea too). JK Rowling and the sorting hat tell me that I am (da da da da) a Gryffindor. Who knew? So it seems a little re-decorating is in order! ;)

So what to say? Well, I've been doing my little Pottermore beta version test run fun, I've made some new items for my etsy shop, I've continued to be a huge nerd, etc. Danielle and I went to the midnight showing of Deathly Hallows part 2 (of course) and I really should have posted a long excited ramble on here but I have been writing a lot on our join blog lately which tends to cause me to neglect this one. Well...NO MORE! Now that I've re-decorated the blog and started working on pages as well as the layout, I am going to be posting more often.

YAY!

Love you guys! :D

0 comments:

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.