Friday, September 17, 2010

Greetings Nerds

So my best friend is going to be holding a photo contest on her used bookstore blog (you can find it here) at some point in the future and she has asked me to design some shirts, for my shop, that she might pick from for the prize. Of course this works out for both of us as I get to create some new, awesome, nerdy merch and she gets to snag an awesome prize for a little less than it would cost to get a snorg tee or what not.

There is nothing more exciting for me than having the chance to design something that is book themed (except for maybe designing something movie themed, YouTube themed, Pokemon themed, etc.) so I am going to let you guys in on the process of this new project. The idea is that I am going to create a series of these shirts that sort of symbolize some of people's favorite books.

So, what I need from people, are lists of their favorite books. They can be new, they can be classics, whatever you want but please don't suggest any inappropriate books. I will only choose a few of the suggestions.

So far I've chosen to do Harry Potter (of course), Twilight (unavoidable), Jane Austen (basically all her books will fit into the one design anyway), Percy Jackson (oooooooooooooooof course), and possibly some Shakespeare. I already have some Hunger Games shirts but I am also thinking of doing one for that as well or one for each of the books (since they each have different themes, in a way).

So, that is my list so far. I will be adding to it, in my mind, each time I think of something but it would help to get some suggestions from the internet world.

What are some of your favorite books/book series? Please comment below if you have one that you would love to see a shirt design for. I won't tell you exactly what this series of shirts is going to look like just yet, but know that it will be awesome because I am excited. Now, that's enough writing for the day. I am going to go and play some Mario Cart with my brother and sister so...peace out nerdies!

0 comments:

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.