Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sad news Sunday

I wasn't going to post today but then I remembered that I mentioned my sick bird (Kiko) in my first post on this blog. Well I am afraid that, just a few days ago, Kiko passed away in his sleep. I am going to miss him a lot as he has been with me for almost ten years now.

I don't want to make this a long post, since it's not really in tune with most of my other posts, but I just thought I should let people know in case there was anyone who cared.

Here is some video of Kiko just two days before he left me. I'm trying to go back and find footage of him when he wasn't sick but I am sad because I think I lost it.



Some day I will get birds again, but for now I want to just keep Kiko in my heart. I'm just glad he's finally able to join Sydney, he was never the same after she died two years ago. I love you Kiko.

Thanks for being my friends. :)

P.S. Here is some footage I found of him from a couple of years ago just a month after Sydney passed away (I'm still holding out hope I can find footage of them together).



And here is a photo I took of him a long time ago. I made everything black and white but him because it was kind of hard to see him in the original picture.

0 comments:

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.