Saturday, September 18, 2010

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

Yeah, I know I already posted yesterday, but I just had to mention this.

So today I got to see Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World and lets just say that it's the perfect blend of nerdiness, comedy, and art. It's very different from any movie I've ever seen. It is extremely funny and it is also so nerdy it's completely awesome. The way I'd describe it is a sort of live version of a comic strip/video game. Yeah...it's THAT awesome.

And may I note, randomly, that I find it entirely awesome that the guy who plays Todd Ingram is the same guy who is Daniel Shaw in CHUCK (nerd alert) and Superman in Superman Returns. I mean, I love that Chris Evans was in it and everything (I love Chris Evans), it's just that I found it extremely hilarious that Brandon Routh was in that role (and he did a great job too).

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it because it's jumped up pretty high on my favorite movies list (there are a lot of movies on my favorite movie list). Here's a trailer just for fun.

Peace out nerdies!

0 comments:

Stalk Me

About Me

My Photo
Breanna
I love to write and make movies, that is what I want to spend all day, every day, doing for the rest of my life
View my complete profile
Hi, I'm a bit of a nerd, are you? Good. Lets be friends.

Tweet about this blog to your other nerd friends and check out my youtube!

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Powered by Blogger.